cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mates Rates ex employee

timbo_hill
Joining in

I'm an ex- Virgin Media employee, who has now retired after 27 years service, moving from my rates to mates rates after 60 days. I'm trying to find out what my new monthly rate will be when I move onto mates rates, but of course customer services are not able help me.

A contact number or email address for either the mates rates or my rates teams would be good.  And no, the 0345 454 1111 number is no help as they have no clue about this.  Also, I was given an 0800 number in a chat session which was no longer in use and referred me back to the 0345 number

Can any body help please

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @timbo_hill,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sad to hear you are retiring but hope you have some nice plans on how to spend it. With regards to your My Rates account, if you have now left the company you will only remain on My Rates for a certain amount of time, after this time you will be moved to a usual residential account, this would mean for any discussions on this would need to be done via the normal customer services channel and you can find all contact methods for them here.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Joe

Hi

Many thanks for your reply.

I’ve had a letter from VM saying I’ll be on Mates Rates for life.

Just had a bill with new amount on it, gone from £15.51 to £63.75 to be collected early July but on the bill says discount applied, due to end 02 July, just wondered if they meant the My Rates discount.

Am quite happy with the new amount of £63.75

Sorry to be a pain

Regards

Tim