Menu
Nicnac34
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

MasterCard

Joined in March and was told I would receive a MasterCard with money on as an incentive. Still not received anything. Spoke to numerous people and logged complaints several times. Where do I go from here?

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: MasterCard

Hi @Nicnac34,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear you haven't yet received the incentive.

Please can you confirm whether the card was offered by ourselves or via a third party website?

Also, what were the time scales given for you to receive the card within?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nicnac34
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I joined through Virgin online in March. I have no idea of the timescale but its been too long

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Nicnac34,

Thanks for confirming that. I've just had a quick look at the account using your details that you've registered to forums with and can see that you've spoken with an agent today. They've already raised a request form for the gift with our back office team - the usual estimated time for this is 3 working days.

Hopefully they'll be in touch about this soon so in the meantime please keep an eye on your inbox as well as your junk folder.

Keep us posted,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nicnac34
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have spoken with several agents all of whom have promised to sort the issue yet no one has 

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Nicnac34,

I am sorry that you have been chasing this when you should have received the card by now, I can imagine that this has been very frustrating.

The process that our agent has followed today is correct and should ensure that the correct team is aware you are still waiting for this card. Currently, we are unable to do more from here until this team have responded to your query.

If you haven't heard back in a few days, do let us know and we can chase this for you.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Nicnac34
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

It is now Wednesday and I still have had no feedback from any of my complaints about the MasterCard. I need someone to ring me today please

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry for the delay @Nicnac34.

We can not arrange for a call back from this platform.

I have checked and we are still waiting for a response from the rewards team, we will update you once we have heard something back 🙂 Sorry for the wait.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Nicnac34
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have waited patiently since April!!! It’s a £75 MasterCard not a million pounds. I cannot believe you cannot solve this very small problem. I have paid my monthly bills, if i didn’t it wouldn’t take this long to chase me up for money would it?

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry for the inconvenience @Nicnac34.

As the vouchers are from a 3rd party we are not able to send this out to you, we have done everything in our power to chase this up for you. 

We are now waiting for a response from the rewards team.

Vouchers can take up to 90 days to arrive from the date of going live with us.

If you are not happy with this then please do see out 'code of conduct' webpage to see what your options are.

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

0 Kudos