cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive bill increase and unable to get through

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today our bill has increased by 200% and I'm unable to get through to your team to understand why, as I don't know which email is on the account or the account number itself. I have not accepted or received any new terms in the post and would like to get this issue sorted swiftly. I will start the initial complaint process with the Financial Ombudsman today if this cannot be resolved.

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi membert23,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry that your bill have increased quite substantially recently.

It sounds as though one of your discounts may have to come to an end. We do inform all of our customers on their bills each month when there discounts will come to an end. 

Unfortunately, package changes and new contract deals are not something we deal with here on our community forums. If you wish to negotiate a new deal with us, you will need to contact our retentions team on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1, 4 then 4 again.

Alternatively, you can use our WhatsApp messaging service on 0730 532 7112. You can also check our existing customer offers here https://virg.in/existing.

We're more than happy to explain your charges to you, but with regards to a new deal, you will have to follow the above information.

Kind regards Jodi.