Menu
Johnny1983
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Marketing preferences in my virgin media account.

Hi

I've opted in for virgin media's cable marketing emails. I did this over a month ago. I've also contacted virgin media's customer service team. Who have confirmed everything is turned on at their end. And that I'm setup for digital only which is text and emails. For some reason I'm not receiving emails from them. I only receive emails they send while I'm on the phone. And also emails to say my bill is done 🤔. Apart from that I don't receive their tv edit magazine or promotions etc 🙁. I'm not sure why. As I have ticked the box in my preferences 😁.

J.H
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Marketing preferences in my virgin media account.

Hello johnny1983

Thanks for taking the time to raise your marketing query via the forums, I'll be honest we don't usually get many posts from people to discuss why they aren't getting marketing emails!! It's usually the opposite.

Apologies for the delays in responding to your post, we're really busy at the moment given the current situation but working hard to get back to all customers as quickly as possible.

We've double checked everything here and it all seems to be set up correctly, have you received any emails from us since posting? Or spoken to the team in regards to this? 

Rob

0 Kudos
Johnny1983
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robert 

I haven't received any emails since posting ☹️

Would there be a reason why 🤔

J.H
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Johnny1963, the only real reason would be if there hadn't been any sent out. Given this day and age and the digital world we live in that would seem unlikely.

Have you received them previously? Also, have you ever opted out of these at all?

Rob

0 Kudos
Johnny1983
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robert 

I haven't received any emails for a good few month. I've been advised I'm setup for all emails and digital only. I haven't opted out of any. I would like to receive all emails. 

J.H
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I will get this raised to see if there is something in the background preventing this from happening as over a  few months you should definitely have received some of these offers.

Whilst I'm doing that can you check if you have any in your spam or if there is anything on the settings that may block them? Spam filter for example.

Rob

0 Kudos
Johnny1983
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robert 

I turned my virgin media email address spam filters off 😊. So that's certainly not blocking them 😊

J.H
0 Kudos