Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Manned installation charge

Recently left vm but rejoined a week later on my bill it says activation fee £35 and manned installation £40. Now no mention of any charges were mentioned when I spoke to vm about rejoining. The gentleman said to just plug my old equipment back in and I would be up and running within 24 hours. After 24 hours my service hadn't returned so I called technicall support to which they found in had a fault on my equipment so said she would send equipment out to me I still havnt received this and said I could do self set up as all my wires are fine why have I been charged all this when I havnt even had any service? Queried this and they said as my signal is being sent I will be charged. Tried to cancel as was within 14 days cooling off period and apparently I cant do this and all charges will stand an I have to give 30 days notice plus pay deactivation charges please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manned installation charge

Hi Katie,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you, I am sorry for the confusion around you bill after reconnecting, I have checked everything our end and everything is now fine.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos