Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Managing Two Accounts - Cable

Hello,

I manage two accounts, my own account and my parents account. Both accounts were set up on the same Package and Billing and issued the same equipment and this should still be the case however there are now several differences between the accounts and I would like this to be amended so everything is the same. Also my TiVo is faulty due to picture distortion including recordings and stops playing programs on the BBC iPlayer so this would be an opportunity to change the box to a V6.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Managing Two Accounts - Cable

Thank you for the post Graemeorr72.

Can we please confirm what differences there are between the accounts that you'd like changing?

In regards to the fault with the Tivo box, have you previously contacted the team regarding this? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

The differences between the two accounts are as follows. The first account has a TiVo, which is faulty, M100 Fibre Broadband using a Hub 3 and Fully Itemised Billing whereas the second account has a V6 Box, M200 Fibre Broadband using an older type Hub not a Hub 3 and doesn't have Fully Itemised Billing. Both accounts do still pay the same Package rate. 

Regarding the TiVo box I have previously contacted the team who were going to send an engineer however I advised that due to my health I couldn't allow anyone in the house and I will be able to connect any new equipment. That was over two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Hope the above information helps.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming, are you aware of when the speeds were increased on one of the accounts? 

If it was advised that an engineer was needed a self install of a new box may not resolve this although we can attempt this if possible.

We wouldn't be able to update the Hub unless the current one is proven to be faulty although the older Hub should work just as well as the newer version.

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

According to the bills the speed was increased in May.

I appreciate what you are saying regarding the engineer however due to my current circumstances I would prefer on this occasion if you could send me a V6 box which I can install and hopefully this will resolve the problems. I can also arrange for the faulty box to be sent back if required.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, we'll try go through security for the account with the Tivo issues and we'll try send a replacement out without booking the engineer appointment although, as advised this may not fix the issue as it was meant to be an engineer appointment. 

The other changes may incur extra charges so it may be safer to leave these as is.

I'll pop you over a private message now to pass security on this account.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Emily_G

The hub isnt a faulty hub3, its an older one. I thought the process was to get everyone on a hub3 (or 4 based on area/package) still and off the old legacy hub1/2/2ac's?
0 Kudos