cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a Complaint

Ffrreedd
Joining in

I am attempting to lodge a complaint with Virgin Media regarding an issue I am having with Virgin Media Store. Unfortunately among the list of questions the customer must answer before lodging a complaint is this oddity: It comes in the section entitled "Please answer the general account question" and it states: "Which plan do you subscribe to?" I have no idea what this question is referring to. . . not the foggiest notion. I would therefore be very grateful if someone can explain to me what it means.

Regards. . .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ffrreedd 

Complaints regarding the Virgin Media Store are addressed differently to the ones regarding VM media services (TV, broadband, telephone or mobile).  It's possible you are using the form for VM media services, instead of contacting Virgin Media Store directly using one of the methods below, the info which is from 

https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/virgin-media-store 

H. Help & Support and Complaints
  1. If you experience any issues with your Account or any Content you’ve purchase, or otherwise need our support in relation to Virgin Media Store, please refer to our FAQs on the Website, which set out how to contact us and provide other useful information needed to help you.
  2. Complaints should be sent by post to us at Virgin Media Store, Virgin Media Store Complaints, PO Box 200, Kirkcaldy KY2 6WD or emailed to customerservice@virginmediastore.com in accordance with clause K below.
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ffrreedd
Joining in

Actually my issue has nothing to do with that cited in the Select Board. Instead it has everything to do with a problem I'm having Virgin Media Store. I tried to sign up in it only to realise that it doesn't recognise my email address as valid (!) I wish to make it abundantly clear that I have had this email address for nearly two decades now. Furthermore Virgin is happy to accept it for the other two accounts I have with the company. So why is Virgin Media Store having the vapours about it all of a sudden?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ffrreedd 

Complaints regarding the Virgin Media Store are addressed differently to the ones regarding VM media services (TV, broadband, telephone or mobile).  It's possible you are using the form for VM media services, instead of contacting Virgin Media Store directly using one of the methods below, the info which is from 

https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/virgin-media-store 

H. Help & Support and Complaints
  1. If you experience any issues with your Account or any Content you’ve purchase, or otherwise need our support in relation to Virgin Media Store, please refer to our FAQs on the Website, which set out how to contact us and provide other useful information needed to help you.
  2. Complaints should be sent by post to us at Virgin Media Store, Virgin Media Store Complaints, PO Box 200, Kirkcaldy KY2 6WD or emailed to customerservice@virginmediastore.com in accordance with clause K below.
Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've moved your post from the Stream forum which is for Stream boxes, and merged it with your original post.

I suggest you contact VM Store directly on their freephone number.

Info below from the bottom of the https://www.virginmediastore.com/pages/help-faq page.

If you can’t fix the problem, don’t worry – we’re here to help. Please ring us on 0800 027 0801. Our opening hours are Sunday to Thursday 9am to midnight and Friday to Saturday 9am to 3am.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Hi @Ffrreedd 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been experiencing 😔

We'd suggest following the excellent advice provided by @newapollo. If, however, you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to pop back to us.

Regards,
Daniel