cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major complaint

Dondons2
Joining in

I have been with Virgin for a number of years, but this year due to the cost of living crisis and change of circumstances I asked for my partners package to be changed in Feb 2023. This has never happened and bills have been extortionate..last bill is for over 400 pounds. I phoned Virgin yesterday to find out what was going on and after many frustrating hours got through to a call centre in Manila....the receptionist stated I needed to pay the 400 there and then...my partner and myself are now on benefits. After much arguing on the phone I was told to contact the ombudsmen and call cut off...I have a good mind to contact Mr Lewis on tv as virgin do not seem or lost the records of myself asking  for a package change( affordable one)... further more people on benefits are also getting a late charge...this is because benefits are paid out at every 4 weeks...and the dates change each month meaning that the money is not in your bank account when the bill is due....disgraceful and disgusted and now waiting for my services to be suspended yet again.

4 REPLIES 4

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Dondons2,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about the issue with your bills and package, I would like to look into this and help you as best as I can, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message, if you have not used this service before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I can not see the envelope at the top of my screen.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Dondons2 wrote:

Hi Joe,

I can not see the envelope at the top of my screen.

Are you still logged in?

If you are you should see this:

Envelope.jpg

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes I am still logged in