Menu
ummuhudaifah
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

MOVING NEW ADDRESS

Hello I need advice because I can't check new postcode to see if I can get virgin fibre on my new home. I recently (4 months ago) joined Virgin media with a special discount and now because I think my new home is not gonna get fibre with Virgin I will need to pay early disconnection bill, but on postcode checker website when I select the flat is not going through so I can't see what happen then...please can someone from your staff here help me via PM to get info about it? I want to transfer my actual services with virgin but I can't get any info and before via mobile APP there was a message option to speak directly but now this option gone just: call and due my job I can't call now I need live chat support. Thanks for your time

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: MOVING NEW ADDRESS

Hello ummuhudaifah

Thank you for taking the time to raise your query via the forums and welcome to the community.

Have you been able to speak to the team since your post in regards to this?

You can check here virg.in/checker using the postcode of your new property but from what you have posted this may be something you have already done? If not, please give this a try.

If you need further assistance please let us know and we'll help as much as we can.

Rob

0 Kudos