Menu
Luthfc85
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loyalty discounts?

Spoiler
Hi,

I am looking to try and reduce my monthly bill as I think £61pm for M100 broadband, standard mix tv(no sports or movies) and talk weekends is expensive.

I looked at different packages, at the top of each deal, in a yellow box it says ‘£22 loyalty discount for 18 months’ 

Does this mean I’ll get a £22 discount straight away if I choose that package or is it after 18 months?

just wondering as the package is £11pm extra but if the discount is instant then the overall bill would actually be £11pm cheaper!?

Ive been a virgin customer for nearly 4 years.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you 

Liam
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loyalty discounts?

According to the "build your bundle" site,

M100 broadband, Mix TV & Talk Weekends is normally £62/month.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
GivingUpVM
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

From my experience the only way to get a decent discount from VM when you contract ends is to cancel your service (give 30 day notice) and then wait for someone to phone you with an offer. Painful I know but it seems to be the way they work these days.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The outbound retentions team do not always call though. They often do, I admit - but it's by no means guaranteed.

If you serve your 30days notice, you have to be prepared/wanting to either carry through with it, or intend to callback in and cancel the cancellation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos