cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Netflix.

CG1957
Joining in

Recently renewed my account and lost Netflix. The account is on hold pending payment. Suspect that they disconnected it, then reconnected, but I didnt get sent an activation email. Now seem to be trapped in a loop for the last 20 days and noone seems able to resolve it. Can I not just be sent the missing activation email to get me up and running again?....It is beyond frustrating!

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CG1957 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the Netflix issue. Normally the Netflix activations are sent out after the cooling off period has expired.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John,

I have the same problem and wondered if you can resolve it for me?

it happened at my last contract renewal and I was sent an activation email.

can you arrange for one to be sent to me?

cheers

benbmw1980

Hi benbmw1980, 

Thanks for taking the time to post on this thread. I've just replied to your thread here: Netflix activation
Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.
Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi benbmw1980, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad we've been able to work out a plan of action. 

As agreed, if you've not received anything by the 29th, pop back to me via private message and we can go from there 🙂

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs