cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my BT/TNT sports channels.

Nathanman
Joining in

I contacted virgin last week to discuss the end of my 18 month minimum term and agreed an additional 18 months based on my package not changing but the price increasing by £20. Now that the contract has started I have lost my BT/TNT sports channels. I contacted the online chat and advised them but they have stated that as my package has changed from MaxitTV to MegaTV, i now dont have the channels and they would not be included. My online chat clearly states i would have "All the BT sports channels" and my agreement to the contract was based on this. I had no idea that MegaTV was any different to MaxitTV as the chat operative i agreed the contract with(Marvin) told me i would have the channels. 

How do i resolve this please as i feel extremely let down by Virgin and am spending far too much time trying to get Virgin to provide the service that i signed up for.

2 REPLIES 2

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Nathanman, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media Community forums page. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the package and the loss of TNT Sports.
I will look in to this for you and assist, I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @Nathanman on the VM forums. 

I'm glad I have been able to assist and provide a resolution for the issues with the TNT Sports / BT Sports.
Please check our conversation for more information regarding this.

Let us know if you need anything else and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs