Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lost account number, username and password

Hi,

I am at a loss of what to do now. I need to speak to someone about the huge bill I've received. I don't get paper bills and when my account was set up whoever took my details has taken the wrong email address down so they have a totally different email address on their system to my email address (don't know how). I originally rang wanting my password reset but since it's the wrong email address they can't do this. I also don't have a note of my account number. I know this sounds really stupid but I just don't know if there is any other way I can speak to someone since I haven't got most of my details.

Any advice would be great. Thank you x

Ali

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost account number, username and password

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos