Menu
Truckster
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Logging in to account

Hi Guy's has virgin media actually done anything to sort this out.

What fixes have worked ??

Any help appreciated 

Regaeds T

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging in to account

Hi Truckster, 

Thank you for reaching out to us via the Community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having troubles accessing your email via your laptop. 

Can you please expand on what happens when you try?

Is there any error messages or is the problem when you are attempting to login?

Are you able to get email on other devices ?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Truckster
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

• Hi paul
  • As I've read on other post "account name or password not recognised" can't change password, access is available through other means on some email addresses, some backup ones I can't access.
  • Kind Regards T
0 Kudos
wyre
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i have been having same trouble  for a while  both media and moblie, a lady got media on sorted  ? but  got  ring moblie later. had some strange texts come through saying you can access you virginmedia account again in 24 hours  with some strange codes  on  them in a link had 3 off them.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Truckster - 

I will send you over a private message so I can take a look at this. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi wyre - 

Is the above the same for you also? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
wyre
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ryan  

no private message came. i rang 789 friday the gentleman said  he would arrange to have i new sim card  sent. he could not do it . as i had forgoten my password for the   and as my bill had changed  gave the old amount  and gave my b sort code wrong  he changed password for me . and told me . to ring back in 24 hours as it takes that long  to go through  your system . so i rang back to day  and the gent  i spoke  to  after i told everything agian said there was nothing wrong with sim yet yesterday  i was told there was  i am confused now can you or someone sort it for me.  what i am getting the  last few days is to continue using samsung services please log in to  your samsung account  which i only remember registering a gmail account up when i bhought the the phone . also i keeo getting  message saying thank you for installing a new sim card which i have not done since you sent the purple ones out  . these thing are happing  when i switch phone on and during the time it is on in the day a few times.. 

0 Kudos