Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Logging in issues

Highly considering leaving virgin, their customer service team are useless, the account services are terrible and I have CONSTANT issues that never get resolved,

anywho..

I have attempted to log into my account for the past 2yrs with no luck. I have an old ntlworld.com username, and my password that has never been changed, but i continuously get told the username or password not recognised. I attempt to change password but i cant ask i cannot confirm the date of my last bill and amount AS THEY DO NOT SEND ME BILLS OR STATEMENTS ANYMORE.

I have also tried the 'forgot my username' option for them to remind me what it is. Its not a known username to me, it must be randomly generated. Anyway, i use the given username and password and still i cannot log in..

what can I do! I need to change my details and I need to change my package, please nobdoy advise me to call them as like i said before they are useless and I never get to the bottom of the problem. I am forever being told they have 'system issues' 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Logging in issues

HI alh123,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving. What I will do is private message you so we can look into the issue with your online account. 

^Martin

0 Kudos