Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tried umpteen times to log in to my VM and the website verification states my mother’s maiden name is wrong/incorrect what is it with VM? even joining here it states gmail.com is not an email address? their websites are pathetic to say the least, they know everything when it comes to paying bills their computers know exactly how to get DD from our bank accounts but cannot operate a simple website

Far too many customers have problems accessing Virgin Media’s websites daily it’s about time they spent some of our payments updating their system instead of having to join here to complain and mods saying “I’m sorry to hear that”

Get it sorted VM or I for one will go elsewhere you’re not long in raising you’re charges but drag your heels when it comes to simple things like websites that work as they should.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log in to VM fail what a mess

Hi jaimauk, thanks for your post.

Sorry for any problems you've had accessing your online account. I'm also sorry if this seems obvious - you'd be surprised how often it turns out to be the problem - have you registered an account already? If not you would need to do that first (from here) before trying to sign in.

If you have already registered, have you ever been able to access the account before? If so, have you been able to try a different device/browser to see if that helps? 

Tom 

0 Kudos