Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

biggbuduk
Joining in

Hi,

hoping someone may be able to help me out,here it goes:

We're completely unable to get into "my virgin media" account page,the problem is we're unable to reset the password as the account was registered to an email address i no longer have access to,the second problem is we've completely forgotten our memorable word too.

When dealing with the automated phone system it asks for the VM phone number,we only have broadband so no phone number to give,when trying to do anything else it first asks for the account number,which isn't a problem but then asks for the memorable word which is obviously of no use,there also seems to be no way to actually talk to a human 😕

Any help would be hugely appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @biggbuduk 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're unable to access your online account.

I would love to help you further so will pop you a PM 📩 now to confirm some details and we can take it from there. 

Speak to you soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @biggbuduk 

Glad I was able to help and if you need anything else, do let me know.

Have a lovely weekend 😃

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When:

• prompted for phone number press # key and enter account number and area code
  • prompted for memorable word do not enter anything and eventually it will put you through to queue for advisor who will take you through an alternative process to verify they are speaking with the account holder

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks