Menu
nfbrenman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Locked out of account

My mum has been locked out of her account after updating her email address and password after she was scammed. When trying to access her Virgin Media account it now says the password is incorrect. It seems that it has not updated to the new email address because username reminder says that her email is her old one. The usual 'forgot password' process does not work as her security answers are not recognised (even though they are certainly correct) and she cannot access her bill for the date/amount because this is all online and she can't access!! This is extremely frustrating, especially as she cannot reach anyone on customer service (150 or the contact number). What can she do to speak to someone for technical support?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of account

Thank you for your post @nfbrenman 

I am able to assist you/your mum with this. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind Regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
nfbrenman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No reply - my mother needs assistance with email account

Hello, I am trying again to get help as the person who was going to help has stopped replying on the message service. My mother has been locked out of her blue yonder email account, we think due to updating her main email address on her virgin account to a gmail one. She has been logged out and it doesn't recognise her credentials. Please could someone from Virgin get in touch with me so I can help her?

0 Kudos
nfbrenman
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No reply - my mother needs assistance with email account

Thanks for the reply!

0 Kudos