Menu
Highlighted
Family71
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Live chat

Is virgin media live chat ever available?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Live chat

Hello Family71

Thanks for taking the time to contact us over the forums in regards to our Live Chat service. 

It can be difficult to get to speak to an advisor over our live chat option, particularly during busy periods. If you could elaborate on what you're looking to contact them in regards to to we'll be happy to see what we can to do to assist.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Family71
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Order was placed yesterday for 100 meg broadband 29.00 a month. Have received account number and trying to register for my virgin account put all details in required etc and it just does not work takes me back to the beginning also tried on laptop no luck. Have read this is a common issue with the my account service going from the forum.

Have also chose self install am I billed from when the hub is activated although was requested that we go live on the 2nd march. I take it when I pick up the hub from collection I can activate it before that date and be billed from activation?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the additional information Family71, Can  you confirm if you're a new customer or have you just upgraded your package or equipment?

We'd recommend waiting until the equipment has been received and you're all set up and connected before trying to set up an online account if you're new to Virgin Media.

If you're still having issues after this time please get back to us here and well be happy to look into this further.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Family71
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello am a new customer, have an ntl box on the wall next to tv and plug socket took cover off and the cabling coax is fine. Also checked outside the cable runs.neatly into a white cable and wireless box. I assume ntl took over telewest and cable and wireless at the time. I also have the green cable covering that goes into the road or ground.

I take it I am officially classed as live when I activate the virgin media hub right?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

From the information provided it sounds as though you should be good to go!! You will receive a text to confirm the activation of the services once fully set up and after that everything should be fine :0

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Family71
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

When do I go live can i give you my address, the live chat is useless unless you are after buying something from virgin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Family71, 

We're always here to help if you need us 🙂

Once your account is up and running, if you do have any issues, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Family71
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

???? So how do I find out when I go live????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Once the services are installed and activated Family71 🙂 

Rob

0 Kudos