Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Left Virgin. Still being charged

We have recently switched providers. Our phone number  and broadband transfered over on 13th March. We telephoned Virgin and gave one months notice on our package. We were told our contract would terminate in 13th April and we would receive a box and instructions to return the modum and tv box. We paid our final bill on 6th April. We then received a red reminder for £87.10. which included the previous bill we had already paid and tv & broadband rental up to 4th May. We have tried several ways to contact Virgin. The call centre is a dead line. we had a 'chat' on line, we were being transfered to accounts but then there was no further contact. We tried again on line, the 'person' did not understand the question, then told us they were a unicorn! I realise this is a difficult time, but we want to register the problem so that it can be sorted as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Left Virgin. Still being charged

Hi,
Send me a PM (hover over my name) with your account number and area ref and I can take a look at this for you.

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos