Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Left Virgin Media long time ago still getting charged bills

I'm still getting charged Bills even though I left Virgin Media broadband a while ago. I've bee trying to use the online chat and phone but they aren't picking up. Would like to resolve this as Bills are still going to my email. Please help, Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Left Virgin Media long time ago still getting charged bills

Hi there @ATal20

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry that you're having some billing issues after you have left our family. 

When you leave us, you'll still continue to be billed as normal during your 30 day notice period and these bills should be paid as usual. Then, once the account has fully closed, you'll get a final bill in the post around 10 days later. This bill will show any payments still owed or any credits for services paid for and not used. 

If the account was closed due to lack of payments and was restricted, then you will still be billed for the outstanding balance even after the account has closed.

All bills are sent via post once the account has closed. 

I have located your account from your forum information; in order to chat freely about your account and billing query, I'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can go through security with you. Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide