Menu
franaurin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving

After 4 days trying to contact Virgin Media, today they take my call, I spoke with 10 diferent person, all the time asking me the sames questions, when I tell I need leave virgin media they transfer me to another person, but first waiting listening songs. I wait for 2hours and....SURPRISE! They dont cancel my account, one guy says me I am not the account holder and that is everything, he dont want transfer any more, or dont want close my account and he decided I am not the holder. WELL DONE VIRGIN MEDIA YOU ARE THE **bleep** RETARDED AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE I NEVER SEE.WhatsApp Image 2021-01-29 at 15.14.16 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-29 at 15.14.16.jpeg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Leaving

Consider the following options:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support  
Diamond Plaza  
Daleside Road  
Nottingham  
Nottinghamshire  
NG2 3GG 

Be aware of early cancellation charges if still within the minimum contract period

Use a postal service that provides confirmation of delivery, for instance Royal Mail's Recorded Delivery service; 30 days notice period starts from receipt.

Also consider whether it is appropriate to quote your account password (the one quoted when calling Virgin Media) in your cancellation letter to confirm you are the account holder.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

franaurin
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving

Thank you so much!!!

Fran Aguilar

0 Kudos