Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Leaving

How do i leave Virgin without having to answer millions of questions , the service is awful and has been OFF for the last two days with no explanation whatsoever, I dont want to do any tests , i dont want to reboot my router and i dont want to book an engineer ( cant anyway ) How do i leave without having to pay as the service is bad and not MY fault

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving

Send a recorded delivery letter to them outlying who you are and that you are handing in your 30 day notice. Your 30 day notice will begin the day it’s delivered if sent recorded.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Thanks for replying. Will i be charged for leaving early even though the service was poor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Short answer: yep. 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @Triumphrider 

Sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. 

How are things looking since your original post? Have you managed to speak with our technical support team? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Other than Shafreya on here , no. I just want to leave - ive had enough of poor service, it was off again last week for three days and no explanation as to why. Download speeds are just ridiculous and no where near what i was promised .. im on the 100 mbps package but usually i only get between 10 and 25 mbps..

https://www.speedtest.net/result/10040978118

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming that. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information so I can take a further look in to this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos