Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Leaving

Yesterday I gave up on Virgin and decided to tell them that I was leaving after 26 years of being a customer. After bartering for a short time to tempt me to stay, they accepted my 30 days notice and my current package of PlayerTV(M) and phone line (currently £22.94 and due to increase to £27.94 next month) would end on 16 June. Today I received an email from Virgin to confirm the changes to my package and that Player TV and phone line had been removed............and REPLACED with Mix TV at a monthly cost of £36.16 and that my next bill will take account of the mid month change so will be £42.32!!

I rang them and they told me that this was because the computer system can't cope with the changes and not to worry as these charges will not be collected! Has anyone else come across this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving

Hi

Im happy to check our system for you to make sure what you have requested has been actioned. 

Can you PM your account number and address please. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Many thanks for your interest.

Bill

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please do not post your account details or personal details in public. This information can be used by anyone including criminals to take over your account and used you can be billed for activity on the account.

The post has been removed.

Please make sure you only send the private details to VM staff in private messages. Also, verify the person you message is a VM staff member

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry. No idea what 'PM your account number' means.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

send it to campo7 by provate message

Click his name and lick send a message on the right of his profile

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks