Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving virgin media

Hi I know this is a long shot to get an answer as I didn't get anywhere with my problems was going round in circles getting nowhere had no tv for over a month engineer not turning up and no one answered my messages but was soon notified my bill was ready to view and money taken out on time surprise surprise so can someone tell me how I go about giving notice to end contract in August as due to the present circumstances with covid I can't ring anyone to give notice 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin media

Hi there my name is Pawan Paul I am a Vrigin media technician  if you still do wish to cancel you would have to call customer service to do so 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin media

Hello,

thanks for using the forums to get this issue sorted. I can see you're wanting to cancel your services with us. We wouldn't be able to help on here as we don't have the systems on the forums. However if you call 0345 454 1111 and choose options 1, 4 then 4 again you will get through to the cancellations team. They will be able to help get things wrapped up for you.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos