Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving virgin and unable to get through to anyone to give notice

I am moving house and need to give 30 days notice to Virgin except there is no way to get through to anyone!  I have phoned and when you select the 'Leaving' or 'Moving Home' options, it says these centres are closed and to use the online chat.  Used online chat and it told me it couldn't find a resource to help with leaving virgin!

So, reading on here, it seems like Virgin charge for the month in advance anyway so I am going to cancel my direct debit and wait for them to contact me to clarify or cut me off unless anyone knows any other way that I can give notice.  I am perfectly happy to put it in writing except there is no email or postal address anywhere on the website that I can find!

Be very grateful if anyone has a sensible way I can give notice!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin and unable to get through to anyone to give notice

Also have been trying to contact Virgin to cancel FOR FIVE WEEKS. Tried every method under the sun. In the end also cancelled direct debit. Now getting requests for two month’s charges. They can get in touch  with you when they want - but not you with them. Despite their request for payment I can still find no possible means of contacting them. Have not used their equipment for five weeks (dismantled and in garage) and asked for bags to return said materials. Impossible situation — no option but to see what develops— but extremely unhappy. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin and unable to get through to anyone to give notice

Hi JRWH1 and nickiq, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am really sorry you're having trouble cancelling your accounts. If you haven't already please can you both drop our team a text on +44753 305 1809, they will be able to assist you further with this. 

Keep us posted with how you get on. 

All the best, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos