Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Leaving/renewal

Hi 

My contract is up , I would like to renew but the cost at present is too high , can someone email me please 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving/renewal

Hi Giles401,

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as there isn't a customer facing email address, also the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Jumping in on the bandwagon here.

Currently paying a shade over £140pm for all services.  I'm keen to reduce that to a more "reasonable" amount.  I am aware that a colleague of mine who has recently been upgraded to the 1Gb service, is paying some £40+ less per month than I do for same TV/Phone/Mobile/Broadband (albeit he is on 1Gb whereas I am 500Mb).

I'd like a piece of that if at all possible.  Otherwise it may be time to seek alternatives.

I've tried on a number of occasions to get through on the phone and chat, but instead of breaking the monotony of the lockdown, it only served to make me even more bored waiting hours for a response.

I would appreciate at least an offer of reduced costs.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you 

I've tried calling so Manny times , and tried to use the chat box all to no avail , ill try calling at the dawn then , in the vague hope the phone is answered

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Giles401,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community , I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to spek to us in regards to your package,

Thank you for reaching out to us I am sorry you haven't been able to contact us, I assure you that even though some of our physical center's are closed, each and every department is open and available to assist customers between 8am - 9pm weekdays and 8am - 8pm weekends.

You can also text the issue you are having to 0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will pick this up, please note this is not an immediate response service and may take a while for a response.

Kind regards

Paul.

l

0 Kudos