cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving after many many years

rodgerglover
Tuning in

I used to work for Cabletel Gasgow then Ntl but left before it became virginmedia. After so many years I cannot believe the treatment I have had. Initially I called about my mother in laws account who had a ohone line and a basic box, just got rid of analogue box fairly recently. No internet basic channels no phone usage. She was paying nearly £50 a month. No offer of any reduction so told them we were leaving. That was a month and 3 days ago. For my own account I signed up to sky. Gave notice July. Was told by retentions I was in contract. Total rubbish they said I had a discount applied on a certain date following me speaking to them. On the date in question I was on a cruise in the Arctic. Raised a complaint, demanded phone call record. Guess what it appears someone must have been fiddling their targets for saves. My service now terminated boxes returned. Today my mother in law gets bill for £84. Bloody highway robbery. I called up to arrogant little boy who talked over me and could not understand that his dates dont add up. I give up.

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rodgerglover,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience and that you've now decided to cancel your services with us. Regarding your mother-in-law's account which it sounds like you need further assistance with, have you checked over the bill to see what the disputed charges are in reference to?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!