Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Leaving Virign Media

Hello,

I hope that everyone is safe.

I think that this is my last rescue. More than two months ago I called Virign Media that I want to cancel my contract and leave. Everything was good. I gave my 1 month notice, I paid my last bill etc. I was just waiting for a return kit package to send my broadband back. I have never recieved it. Ethier on my old or new adress  (I gave my new one). So I was trying to call Virigin to send me a new one - nothing happened. I wrote an email - nothing happened.  I send a text message  - nothing happened. 

Few days back I received another bill which will be collected from my account on May. - I gave up. 

I think I did everything I could to contact with Virigin Media to cancel my contract and ask for a return kit. I'm not angry, I just feel helpless. 

Please, help me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving Virign Media

Good Afternoon Sosiek,

Thanks for your forum post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with your account, can you please advise me if the bill you've received states that you owe money to us or if this itemising money we may owe you?

If we owe you a refund you should see the letters 'Cr' next to the amount issued

Can you also tell me if you have the equipment with you in your new property or did you leave this at your former address?

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello David, I'm really thankful for a quick response. 

I get two bills. One is saying that I have some money in Cr, another one that I own you money which will be taken from my account. It was a standard bill, no hidden  charges for not returning equipment or something. I would be more than happy if you could help me with that,  maybe via private messages here? I have an equipment with me, I took it all from my previous adress. I put my new address to get a return kit in here - never get it. 

I know that's not your fault at all, but I don't know why it's so hard to get it done. I closed my other Bill's like water, gas, council tax in ten minutes each. 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Can you also please advise me if you've taken your services with you? I'm curious as to how we can owe you money yet then also send you a bill.

You can also return your equipment to us with the assistance of this link - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was trying to upload pics of bills, but I couldn't.  I can do it via private message if you want. 

No, I didn't take a service with me. I also used the link you gave me about 3 weeks ago, but I didn't recieve the return kit. Is it possible that anyone could make sure to send it to me + sort out my situation with bills, please? I could provide you with my contact details and account number if necessary. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Sosiek

Let's take this to PM for you to see if we can get everything sorted for you on the account

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos