Menu
archi_123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving VM

No one is picking the Phone. Due to COVID, i am leaving the country and need help ending my contract. Any quick help will be appreciated. I am not under any contract now. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving VM

Hi archi_123,

There are 3 methods you can use to leave.

1) You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

2) You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

3) Write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving VM

Hello archi_123 and sorry to hear you're wanting to leave us. We're unfortunately unable to process disconnections on this Forum but please see the contact methods newapollo has posted so our Team can help you with your disconnection request.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos