Menu
Tom23
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Late payment

Hi 

I am unable to pay my direct debit for Virgin media this month. Though I am in credit which would pay the bill in full so will I still get a late payment fee? I am in the process of changing my direct debit payment date to avoid this in the future.

Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Late payment

Without knowing the specifics of your account, if you're in credit then there shouldn't be a payment due. The billed amount should be covered by the account credit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Tom23 

As advised above, if the account is in credit, the bill would be taken from there, being in credit would mean that there would be no late payment fee. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Tom23
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon

Thank you for the replies. I am now in credit. Is it possible to transfer this back to my bank account or a cheque sent? I have setup a new direct debit date so this will be my payment method for the future.

Many thanks. 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon,  

Unfortunately that wouldn't be possible, the money would stay on the account and be debited from. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Tom23
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying. So the only way to get the credit back is to cancel my Virgin broadband and TV? 

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Once your contract has ended if your account was still in credit then the money would be refunded via cheque 45 days after disconnection. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos