Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Late payment charges

Every month my bill is charged with a late payment charge ..even when I used to pay by direct debit , which I have now stopped because of this , so now I phone in to pay ..but the issue is still happening and I have to talk to so many people on the phone every month about this .. they say it’s an error there end so why don’t they fix it ..and all I have to pay is my full tv package,bb and phone which I am only paying ..I refuse to pay the late payment charges which they put on every month and when you see the bill online ..it’s so frightening as it’s so high .. they tell me to pay it by a certain date ..so I do they say it won’t happen again ..BUT IT DOES ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Late payment charges

Hi Lou123,

Welcome to the community forum and thank you very much for your post. We are saddened to hear you have been experiencing this particular billing issue and we would certainly like to assist further with the problem you have faced. We will follow up right away with a private message so we can investigate the late payment charges you have received. 

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos