Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Late payment charge before Deadlock is resolved?

I have made a formal complaint about a wrong claim about game charges and we have reached a deadlock and I have just received a letter to file the case to independent adjudication and wondering why I still receive a charge for late payment of the said amount (£347.81) since the case is still with the independent adjudication? 

Won't you wait for the decision of the independent adjudication, making any claim for the said amount and for even adding late fees payment? 

Secondly, am wondering why my package charge is £69. 48 when I didn't ask for any package change other than the initial £29.99 that I signed up for in June.  In addition, you also added £9.27 for package changes? 

Why all these charges when I didn't make any request for package change? Why are you so wicked? If all these charges are not taken away and am compelled to pay these charges, one thing I can promise is that, apart from stopping my subscription immediately even if I would pay early charge, I would never use your service again in my life and would make sure that I use all my energy to campaign against your brand. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Late payment charge before Deadlock is resolved?

Hi Dodo12,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear about this experience, as this has already gone to deadlock and the case is with the independent adjudicator we aren't able to go into this with you and any queries would need to go to them.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I know that you won't be able to do much at this stage, but my surprise is that, won't virgin media wait until the independent adjudicator decides before asking for payment and even charging for late fees?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The late payment fees and bills will continue to be produced as this is an automatic process. When a complaint goes to deadlock you would have declined or final offer and we give the option to take this to CISAS. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The bills is ok, as in as much that I use the service.  But,  the automatic late payment should not be there since CIS has not yet made a decision. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

you have to pay the bills. If its ruled in your faver then you will get a refund. but as it stands you have a unpaid bill and it still needs paying.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dodo12, thanks for the reply as the bill is overdue and unpaid there would be late payments added. If you were to pay the bill and CISAS ruled in your favor we would abide by their decision. Chris 

0 Kudos