Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Last bill

Hi we have cancelled our virgin account it’s due to be disconnected next week but they’ve just sent us a bill for next month!

will this be refunded, do we have to pay this or will they send a final bill after disconnection? We’re worried that they won’t cancel our contract and I really can’t take another hour on the phone with them 

any advice welcome

many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Last bill

Hi Jbresler,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry that firstly you're leaving Virgin Media and secondly for the confusion with your final bill.

We do bill in advance so your final bill maybe for a time period after the services are terminated, this depends on your billing period. For example, if your services are due to terminate say on the 3rd February but your billing period is the 25th-24th of each month, there is a good chance you'll get a final bill that is for services after the 3rd. 

A few days after the termination of the services happen, a final statement would then be produced. This would be for the days without service that you've been charged for. So in this example, it would be the 4th-24th of the month and this would be produced as a credit on the system. 

The above is just an example of the final bill and dates so I do hope it clears everything up, if you need further assistance please let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos