Menu
AlanH58
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Lack of support from Resolutions Team

This is s brief summary of what has happened with our account. I’d appreciate comments if anyone can help please.

Early February I was emailed by VM Movers Team informing me that VM had been told that we were moving house (by our prospective buyers). The next day I had a phone call from the Sales Dept offering assistance in transferring our services to the new property. I explained that we had not exchanged contracts and had no date in mind. I agreed to call back when we had a date.

1st March: all our services were disconnected by VM. This because our buyers had told VM that we had moved out. No attempt had been made to contact us. 4 days later and numerous phone calls the services were reinstated. VM offered £20 compensation which I refused due to the stress caused and lack of service.

The next bill was twice as much as normal and had a late payment fee as VM had changed the direct debit date and decided not to take payment. This bill also had a disconnection fee included.

Complained again to VM and requested the fees be removed and compensation be paid.

The direct debit was taken less the late payment fee.

We then moved house and left VM due to the appalling customer service.

The next bill was 3 times what was expected and included £240 early contract termination fees.

Called VM again and got the fees removed – informed by the on line chat agent that we were owed money and the bill would be adjusted. The bill is still showing the incorrect amount.

I have requested the Resolutions Team to contact me by email as I work away from home and cannot call them. I am currently working in Canada and refuse to pay £2/minute to be kept on the phone for hours trying to resolve this.

Does anyone know a way of contacting VM by email? All my mail has been ignored for several weeks now.

Sorry a bit long winded…

0 Kudos
Donna652
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lack of support from Resolutions Team

I must say you have written a great article. The way you have described everything is phenomenal.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I am afraid that the support option that you require isnt offered by VM they do not have an email address for any support.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AlanH58
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So how do you contact them?

The wait for the online chat is over 45 minutes, I can't call due to prohibitive call costs from Canada, and I can't use the online messaging system as I'm not a customer any more.

I also have to go to work, replying to an email only takes a few minutes.

How do I flag this for a moderator? Can I do it myself or does someone else have to do it on my behalf?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have moved your post and will ask VM to come here and take a look

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forum, AlanH58,  we're very sorry to hear this has occurred and we have replied to your duplicate post.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
AlanH58
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, appreciate the help.

0 Kudos