Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

LIES LIES LIES

MY INTERNET HAS BEEN PURPOSELY TURNED OFF I WILL BE MAKING A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO HEAD OFFICE AS WELL AS SOME INDEPENDENT SOURCES AS I HAVE BE SINGLED OUT BECAUSE I RECOMMENDED A LOW LATENCY ISP WHO ARE TRANSPARENT TO A VIRGIN CUSTOMER WHO WAS PATRONISED FOR MONTHS ABOUT HER SUPER HIGH LATENCY WITH PROOF FROM HER BQM GRAPHS, I JUST RANG AND HAD A VERY ARROGANT AGENT WHO FIRST SAID THERE WAS AN AREA FAULT WHICH I TOLD HIM THERE WASN'T AS I CHECKED AS WELL AS CHECKING WITH MY NEIGHBOUR/FRIENDTHEN IT WAS OH YOUR MODEM COULD BE FAULTY UM NOOO I JUST CHECKED ALSO WITH MY NEIGHBOUR/FRIEND EVEN JUST CHECKED BQM SAYS ITS COLLECTING DATA SO WHY IS THERE NO INTERNET IN JUST MY HOUSE BECAUSE MY CONTRACT IS UP AND THEY KNOW I WAS THINKING OF LEAVING WHICH IS NOW DEFINITELY LEAVING THANKS FOR MAKING MY DECISION EASIER AND WHEN I TELL HEAD OFFICE HOW CS BASICALLY DONT GIVE A SHT IF 20 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER LEAVE THEY WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT IM SURE 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Fed up with 2020 bad Internet

Been looking at other isp's this week due to the bad latency for gaming, which it has been like for YEARS and posted a few things on here and now magically i have NO Internet at all, done restarts no faults in my area but i dont give a cr*p cos i will be leaving before my new package starts on the 11th Nov... 500mbps WOW sounds so good but NO ive heard from 100's if not 1000's online forums that it makes no difference what package still high latency so I wont be ringing up and waiting for an hour to speak to some script reader in Nigeria or where ever to be asked have you tried restarting your sh3 router like we are retards and have NOOOO clue why i have no Internet when ive simply been turned off for a bit as virgin likes to do that then when it is back on it will be terrible latency until you ring up for 6 months till it gets a little better then when they see you havent checked for a while do a 2am reboot back to crap internet I am sooooooooooooooooo done with this cr*p an i will be reimbursed for EVERY minute my Internet is down best believe that, 2020 folks isp's at there best giving customers a great experience at these very dark times thanks virgin 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: LIES LIES LIES

You only need to post once, Also what kind of help are you looking for this is a customer to customer help forums with some virgin staff avalible?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Viper-t,

Have you tried  the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061?  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Have you tried rebooting your router, and checking all connections, including the co-axial are snug and tight?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi David yes I've tried everything its just my Internet checked all connections its been up for years then i help a fellow virgin member and its off no area fault my neighbour is two floors down in the same flat all working no problems it just cut off mate

Regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Who are you i posted once 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I hope they dont switch it back on as i wont be paying nothing while its off till they think a 30 day notice my contract ran out months ago i dont need to put in no 30 day notice when im way out of contract, a new one was supposed to start on the 11th but they thought they would turn me off thats what i get for 20+ years loyalty aaisp wont treat me like that fix your latency then people wont ask people in the forums for low latency isp's as you wont even acknowledge it even though ofcom says you have the WORST latency im sick of virgin since it was sold years ago terrible service and 2020 sat here with no Internet good job virgin maybe if you didnt sale sale sale i might be sat here with a working line, dont even get me started on our terrible upload speeds 50 on a gig down in 2020 are you serious even france got 100 upload just sick of my ever increasing pricy useless internet hurry up Elon musk 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

you do need to give notice you are now on a rolling 30day contract if you just walk away and stop the DD look out for the debt collectors and blackmarks on your credit file they will just add month on month until you see a little sense and ring them to give notice its all in your contract that i guess like all of us you have not read as to you being switched off that may be true or it may be that there is a fault on your circuit the fact someone has a working connection 2 floors down means nothing all connections are on their own wire back to the cabinet so for some reason yours might have been damaged VM will get here in a few days and look in the meantime if you want a working connection you need to ring or text or do nothing and wait for the knock on the door

Tony
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

WOW, you must have an amazing lung capacity to yell all of that without a break.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@Viper-t wrote:

Who are you i posted once 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Fed-up-with-2020-bad-Internet/m-p/4463109

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos