Menu
sailaja
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Kit returned and need charges refund

Hi, I had to move to India on emergency reasons, and on contact to customer care - couriered the Kit to the address mentioned at [REMOVED] BN13 1WE. But on checking the courier track - it seems the address is incorrect or concerned person is not available and lying with the post office in UK (present at BN13 1WE). Contacted the customer care twice mentioning the same and asked them to connect post office and collect it (as i don't know anyone in UK) and they promised it will be done and refund the GBP 40 to my account. 

But still receiving the charges and still it no action is taken for receiving the kit. Neither i am unable to trace the phone number to contact the office or post office at least to inform them. 

Kindly do the needful.

Sailaja

Ph: [REMOVED]

Account number:
[REMOVED]

Area reference:

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kit returned and need charges refund

Good Evening sailaja,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that we've been unable to receive your equipment.

I'd like to take a closer look into the account to see what notes have been left on there and to see if we can find a solution to this problem.

Check our the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos