Menu
rmluk4h
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kit hasn't arrived - Was due 28/01

Just wondering where my kit is- I have upgraded my account but am still waiting on the stuff to turn up. I requested a call back today- and when that happened after exchanging pleasantries with the operator the phone went dead and he didn't call back. I am still on the TV channels and speed my original contract was on, but my account says I now have Maxit TV and the broadband part is down as nothing (was 100mbps). Id just like the kit so I can activate it and get on with enjoying the extra services I'm (probably) already paying for.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kit hasn't arrived - Was due 28/01

Hi rmluk4h, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry your first experience on the forums is this - not off to a good start. Have you managed to get the kit sorted since your post? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
rmluk4h
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hiya, I managed to get through to customer services, apparently the work order had not been completed fully so the lovely person I spoke to sorted it out and speed and TV channels have arrived, no sign of the phone though. To be fair the speed is the main thing I wanted upgrading anyway so I can wait for the phone

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear. Thank you for letting me know that. 

What's the phone sorry? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
rmluk4h
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The landline was part of the upgrade, but no handset has arrived. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi rmluk4h,

Thank you for coming back to us, when you take the landline with us we do not provide a handset this is something you would need to purchase yourself.

I am sorry if this wasn't brought up or made clear to you, you can use any phone as long as it is compatible with cable services.

Regards

Paul.

rmluk4h
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No probs!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi rmluk4h,

If you do require any further help or support please come back any tome and we will be happy to help further.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos