cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit Ready for Collection - You have 28 days

El-Presidente
Dialled in

To any Virgin Employee mods:

I am no longer your customer.  I arranged a home collection for your equipment and you didn't turn up.  Instead you sent me a wierd email telling me that I needed to rearrange via a link.  The link simply says that it's too late to rearrange a collection.  You just wasted my time, twice.

You have 28 days to collect your equipment from my home - I have zero interest in taking your stuff anywhere.

I deem a reasonable period for you to have collected the equipment as 28 days from the date & time of this Cummunity forum posting.  If not collected within that period then I reserve the right to do what I see fit with it all.

Your call.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Never trust a man who, when left alone with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on.
8 REPLIES 8

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi El-Presidente,

Thanks for your post. We're sorry to see you go!

I'm sorry to hear that the collections booking link is not working for you. Sadly there is no guarantee whether we can arrange collections or not, but we would still need our equipment sending back to us. You can request a prepaid returns pack here and you can find more information about our returns process here.

I can see that you already in PM with my colleague, so if you do need further assistance I would advise to pop him a message.

Thank you 

Beth

El-Presidente
Dialled in

I don't find this response at all helpful - Virgin Media and your collection agency have wasted my time by both not turning up on the arranged day and then sending me on a wild goose chase with misleading email instructions. You (customer services) should be trying to fix this by rearranging for a kit collection and making sure it actually happens.  I have made it very clear that I will not be taking your equipment anywhere, so no point in repeatedly offering that option.

spell
Knows their stuff

Well said El-Presidente - unfortunately VM use a bizarre system in which they mistakenly assume in their world that customers/ex customers are in fact unpaid VM emloyees who must do as they are told

El-Presidente
Dialled in

@virginmedia - tick tock.

We can see you're in a Private Message thread with my colleague David, he will assist as soon as possible.

Rob

El-Presidente
Dialled in

Had a phone call from a (seemingly) helpful Virgin Customer Services advisor saying that I'd receive a text message to allow me to select a date for kit collection.  All I have received this morning is a text from a Virgin number telling me that I haven't sent my stuff back.

The clock continues to tick.

El-Presidente
Dialled in

...and now the postman has delivered another set of unneeded cardboard boxes for me to put your kit into.  It's already boxed and waiting for you to collect as originally organised.

Thanks for your post @El-Presidente.

Please see my response over private message issued to you today for up to date progress on this matter.

Thanks,

David_Bn