Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Keep getting my bill wrong

Hi,

I renewed my contract in February. Every month since then my bill has been wrong. When I checked at the beginning of April and found out my bill was incorrect again, I once again had to phone Virgin Media. I was told that due to the errors my May bill would be £11, however is is actually £35. Can someone please check this. When I spoke to someone in April, the girl told me what my bils would be, however April's was wrong and now so is May's. I have never had as many issues with my bills being incorrect and I'm getting fed up phoning every month and being reassured that the correct amount will be taken from my bank account to then find that you have taken too much.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep getting my bill wrong

Hi Prso9, 

thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry your bills are a little mixed up at the moment.

Can I just ask how much your contract should be from what you were told at point of sale?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

My contract agreed is £75.50.

When I phoned at end of April when the wrong amount was taken, that is when I was told this months bill would be £11.00.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Prso9,

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos