Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just signed up - didn't get the deal promised

Hi,

I signed up recently and had a few issues getting through the process.  When it eventually completed it was quite late so I've only just checked my package from the emails that were sent.

I was supposed to get broadband for £25 per month for the first 12 months with no connection (or setup) fee plus a £75 account credit.

It seems I've got none of those things and have also been charged £35 for connection.  Which makes no sense anyway as the property is already connected and Virgin are just sending me a box to plug in myself.

I am out of the country working at the moment and my box isn't coming until 1st February however I would like to get this sorted.  Ringing up is not completely straightforward and I would like a written confirmation of what is agreed on the account.  Is there any way to resolve this via email or live chat?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just signed up - didn't get the deal promised

Sorry to hear that you've not been given the package that you signed up to BungleBear.

Have you created an online account yet? You can view your contract and package using your online account.

If you check this and it shows that you haven't been given the deal you signed up for, we can take a look into this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Steven.

I was given the incorrect deal but managed to get through to someone on the phone (eventually) who corrected it so I think I'm sorted for now.

One comment - the initial person I spoke to had huge amounts of background noise when I was talking to them.  It seems like a very busy office with no screening from what other callers are saying (or they were all stood by the desk of the person I was talking to chatting away).

It makes it very difficult to talk and understand what is going on...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us BungleBear,

I'm pleased to hear that all is now sorted for you. If you have ant further issues with our services, do feel free to come back to our Forums!

Sorry to hear that the call wasn't as easy as it could have been, occasionally meetings and briefings can take place in break out areas of the call centre which can still be close to some call handlers during calls

We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn  

0 Kudos