Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just renewed my contract

I was offered about the same package with, strangely enough free voicemail removed, and wasn't told about it, but that's not why I'm here.

On my contract, it states I will get a free Amazon Prime code, haven't received that (I know edenred issues it and checked junk mail etc).

Further, was I supposed to be offered the new 360 service? If so, is it free?

And lastly, do people who were on the M500 package get freely upgraded to the 1Gb package on contract renewal or do we have to pay more? If more, how much more? I am on the Ultimate Ooomph Package

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just renewed my contract

Hi RJones1980,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, in regards to your Amazon prime code this can take up to 14 days to receive, the 360 box is an upgrade the the v6 is still a current box we still use, if you do wish to upgrade to this I advise you to have a look on your online account under my offers to see if available yet.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It always comes up OOps something went wrong.. and that has ALWAYS been the case. So can't tell about the 360 box upgrade.

As regards contracts, seems many have been offered the Ultimate Ooomph package cheaper than me when they renew. Is this b/c they got through to a British call centre? Although, tbh I wouldn't mind paying what I currently am if I had 1g included.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would have to advise calling in as we aren't able to offer new packages.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos