Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just been cut off after 1hr 20mins on hold

I phoned to cancel today, was persuaded to stay with a £99 a month offer. The lady I spoke to said she was passing me through to the relevant department. I was then left on hold for the time stated in the subject header before being cut of. By this time I had lost the will to live so the last thing I wanted to do was to call back.

I have been trying to post on here since that call, but it didn't recognise my log on details and then when I tried to register for the forum again I was informed that my username (JonMac1) and e-mail address was already registered. Yep, that's correct, by me! So I have registered this new username.

Anyway, I digress. Can someone from the relevant department call me back on my landline to complete the process, please?, I don't think I can face potentially spending that long on the phone to be cut off, again.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Just been cut off after 1hr 20mins on hold

Sorry to hear of this JohnMac131, this really is far from the service that we wish you to have from us.

Unfortunatley we are unable to arrange call backs from this team, you would need to call back into the team to be able to take the deal that has been offered to you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just been cut off after 1hr 20mins on hold

OK, Steven, thanks for the reply. I was hoping to avoid that, but hey ho. Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos