Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

It looks like your service has been disconnected There's an issue with your account

I am having issues as a new customer - when my service was down, I ran the diagnostic on the MyVM site and got this.

Thing is my service is running fine & I still get the same!

The app thinks my install is still to happen!

HELP!

Sorry I can't get the picture to upload. The message is as in the subject of the thread. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: It looks like your service has been disconnected There's an issue with your account

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards          

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: It looks like your service has been disconnected There's an issue with your account

Can anyone please help?

I appreciate that these are difficult times, but customers should not have to beg for help - I work for a company smaller than VM, but we are keeping service levels up around normal levels.

I messaged the user above, but unfortunately they have not been online today.

Surely there must be someone who can look at the system & see why it thinks I have not been installed, when I was a week ago & a forum team member on here confirmed it was active on Tuesday.

Please help! 

0 Kudos