Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Issue with billing

Hi, i've had a massively impossible time trying to pay my bill since this Covid19 pandemic hit us, and i keep getting charges added to my account for not paying despite me trying for hours and hours to pay it. 

Bit of background:

I had an account which was my fathers, it's a decade old. He moved away years and years ago and i kept the account at the same property, i then transferred it to a new flat. A couple of months ago i moved to a new flat and started a brand new account and cancelled the old one because it was in my fathers name and i was never able to login online with it for whatever reason, it just did not work and your support could never help me. 

Your phone staff tried their best to make me keep the old account, but i was adamant i wanted it cancelled with the last payment to be taken out by direct debit. That payment was never taken.

Now i have an account that i cannot phone up about because you do not take phone calls. I keep saying that you will take phone calls but i have tried countless times and it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact a human.

There is no way to email you and get a response. Your live chat does not respond, ever. So i need someone to assist me to help me to pay my bill on my other account (ie - not the one i'm posting from) before the charges rack up even more. Not that i will be paying this additional charge anyway, i refuse to pay for something that has been out of my control. 

Is there a direct line to a human, or can a member of staff here actually take payment for my account? Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with billing

HI Bradalee21

You will be able to make the payment here: 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-make-a-payment/quickpay

Please add zeros at the front of the account number to make up 12 

Thanks