Menu
Ritzsc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Issue with Online registration My Virginmedia

Hi - I know many of Virgin media customers have faced the same issue. However I am totally clulesss why the issue occures again. In summary I am unable to cretae online regitsrion for Myvirgin media.

I have tried this almost 10 times since I have order e-Billing notifictaion from Virgin media. Whenever I try to cretae onsite profile using acocunt number, last name , security quetsion and then area code, the onsite regiustaion page shows me the email adderss which is registered with Virgin media. However when I try to complete the process, it throws ridiculous error telling me - "The user ID is not available " and ask me to use a different email ID. That's a complete frustrating. I have spoken to your customer care quite a few times and I was told the different things in different times and trust me it has not helped me to get this reoslved.

1.. Please wait to get the serice Installed ( Just to let you know the sevrice was installed on 22nd Dec )

2. Please wait till the data is ported ! god knows what does it mean..

Just to let you know I was in Ireland for sometimes las year and I was  Virgin customrer there with the same email address. Not sure if your Uk and Ireland customer mnagement system share the same customer ID or not

As you see because of the issue i am not able to access my bills. usages, Virgin Connect app and many more . This issue needs to be resolved asap else I woud surely lose confidence on your customer service.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with Online registration My Virginmedia

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums Ritzsc, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been left waiting for a response to your post and to see you've been having issues with the setting up of the self-care account

If you have used the E-Mail address for a self-care account for a different account, this cannot be used for a new self-care account. This does however only usually apply to accounts that are both UK based.

Can you please advise me if you've been able to create a self-care account using a new E-Mail address for this service?

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Ritzsc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi David - I have never used the email address to create a self care account.However as I have said, I have used the email address while I was Virgin medial Ireland customer few months back (was living in Dublin for a year ). I have used the same email for creating my online Mobile account and it works fine, But when it comes to creating a online account for TV, broadband, landline , it does notwork. I have even tried to use another email id too but the registration syste system "sorry we cant set up your account now" . Have spoken to customer service too quite a few times and no one has resolved the issue and everyone just pass the ball on IT team saying its a IT issue and they need to resolve. I don't know and totally clueless who in Virgin can solve the issue 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Ritzsc,

I'll seek to take this up for you to see if I can get this self-care account created for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Ritzsc
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi David - did you get a chance to look at this? I did not see any private message from you.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ritzsc

My colleague has PM'ed you 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Ritzsc
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have shared the details. please have a look and get this resolved please. I have also crated a ticket number with your helpdesk-  P010379551 but dont think anyone has looked into that.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ritzsc,

Upon checking the ticket it's advising that it's associated with a Virgin Media Ireland account, can you confirm if this is the case?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos