cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Changing Sign in Email

billyboyD
Joining in

I have spent many hours on the help chat's/phone trying to resolve a combination of issues with managing my accounts with no success so thought I would try here.

I need to change the email address I use to sign-in to My Virgin Media (because of a VM bug which they have admitted to but are not fixing!!).  I have tried to do this online and I was supposed to receive a verification email to the new account.  Unfortunately, this didn't arrive for a long time - so long I had given up waiting.  I saw the email a couple of days later but when I click on the "create account" link I get an "Invite link expired" message.  If I go back into My Virgin Media and try to change my login email address again I get a "You've recently requested to change the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media. Please check your emails and verify this change before making further account changes" message.

So, I am completely stuck.  There is no way to verify with the original email, and no way to send a new one!  I've waited several days to see if it all resets itself, but it hasn't

Any Ideas how I can move forward from here?  Without, I hope, wasting HOURS on the bloody chat!

Many thanks,

B

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi B,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email account, so I can take a closer look at the password change request I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message B,

Glad I could resolve things 🙂

Take care,

Alex_Rm