Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is there an email address i can contact for moving house?

I'm moving house next month, and want to let Virgin know that I'm moving so i can take the services with me. I first tried calling them on 0345 454 1111 and going through the options for moving house when i was given a message about that part of the call center being closed due to Coronavirus, and to visit virginmedia.com/help - Fair enough.

I've gone to that page, found the moving home section, entered in the postcode for the house I'm moving to and confirmed it can be installed. After clicking the message us page, it brings me to https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/moving-home and at the bottom it says "If you would like to message us, just click the button below to get started." - but there's no button below i can click. I've tried it on 3 different computers (my laptop, my PC and my work laptop) and tried it on IE, Chrome and Firefox in case it was a browser issue, but there's no button on any browser.

Is there an email address I can contact to give that information? I've been on hold to the cancellation team now for nearly an hour waiting to get through to somebody to try and get somewhere with this, and since I'm currently working from home having internet access in the new house is essential.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there an email address i can contact for moving house?

Hi

Did you get anywhere with the cancellation team?

Happy to take a look. I cannot promise anything as movers is a different department but I might be able to find someone who can help. 

PM your account number and address please

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there an email address i can contact for moving house?

Sorry for getting back so late. it's been a busy weekend of packing.

I've just PM'd you the details. we didn't get anywhere with the cancellation team. I did speak to one person who was super helpful, and tried to transfer me through to someone as he said that the cancellation team was there, and he wasn't sure why the phones were saying the department was closed, but when he tried to transfer me the line cut dead.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos