Hi everyone,

I can’t find anywhere if my M100 broadband has unlimited data or not

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is my M100 broadband unlimited data?

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am a virgin media field technician . All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experience with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful.

Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to virgin media. For more information please DM me

Yes it would be unlimited 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

M100 has always been unlimited.

Only certain retentions special Broadband products had caps and they are now unlimited too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos