Menu
KenMarinaris
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is Virgin customer service back to work or does still do nothing?

Quick question as I can see VM chat still unavailable and connectin by call is impossible - are you going to be back to work THIS YEAR?

I am serious because even cancelling my contract is not possible with this monkey company. I know your workers do not do much working from home. Just curious where you found them.

These muppets disconnect every time they hear someone wants to end a contract and it's not only my experince.

Next time I wont be that nice to them, I will record my call and upload it to YT and facebook. At least some fun:)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is Virgin customer service back to work or does still do nothing?

write in as agree as one of the ways to cancel in your contract
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @KenMarinaris

Thank you for your post regarding your experience with our customer service. I am sorry to hear that you were disconnected on your call to us, I assure you this would have been unintentional.

If you wish to make a complaint about the service you have received, please visit this link and click the red 'Sign in and Submit' button.

Sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us. If you wish to cancel your contract, there are several ways in which you can do this:

1. Call us on 150 / 0345 454 1111 press 1, then 4 and then 4 again to get through to Retentions.

2. Send a text stating that you wish to End your Contract to 0753 305 1809 3

3. Write to us at: Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Apologies again that you feel this way about our customer service. Hope this helps 🙂

Serena

0 Kudos